We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn engineer to develop superior product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is a must? If the answer is yes, you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
You’ll join one of PandaDoc’s engineering tracks — Revenue Solutions
Revenue Solutions Track designs and deliver complete end-to-end solutions in our Product so can we unlock new markets and bring new happy customers to PandaDoc!
Our main goal is to bring new MRR by expanding product-market fit from the Sales team to Revenue team use-cases.
In this role, you will:
- Build new solutions from scratch;
- Take end-to-end technical ownership of features and improvements;
- Build and maintain application architecture;
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters.
- Service-oriented architecture but be prepared to deal with legacy code as well as monolithic services based on the Django framework;
- Two main stacks: Java and Python;
- Java services based on Spring Boot with custom extensions, Java 11, and Gradle as a build tool;
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood;
- Amazon Web Services;
- Main cross-service communication transports are NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ;
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting;
- Jaeger for distributed tracing.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are scalable, available, maintainable, and performant;
- Care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code;
- Put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences;
- Strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, customer support, and other engineers is no problem for you;
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills;
- Bonus (but not requirements): experience with Python/Java and/or any relational databases.
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California;
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
- A competitive salary;
- And much more!