Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
The Incubation track combines advantages of two worlds: it inherited best engineering practices, infrastructure, and tools from daddy PandaDoc, however, the Incubation track is a place where startup spirit is in the air. It means fast prototypes, PoCs, rapid go-to-market process, agile product scope. All in all, it seems to be a startup track on unicorn steroids. If you are eager about new products, technologies, fast development cycle, it is definitely a place for you. As an example, we are proud of the PandaNotary project which brought audio/video conferencing and ID verification functionality to existing document flows.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole development process: backlog refinement, coding, testing, and releasing product features;
- Work in a cross-functional team of 5-7 people and collaborate closely with other teams on the track;
- Build, maintain and improve the application architecture and performance;
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters;
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (LeSS framework).
- Service-oriented architecture but be prepared to deal with legacy code as well as monolithic services based on the Django framework;
- Two main stacks: Java and Python;
- Java services based on Spring Boot with custom extensions, Java 11, and Gradle as a build tool;
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood;
- Amazon Web Services;
- Main cross-service communication transports are NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ;
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting;
- Jaeger for distributed tracing.
- Solid engineering principles and experience in scaling distributed systems;
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Python;
- Strong understanding and experience in asyncio;
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization);
- Solid experience with message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka);
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring;
- Hands-on experience in developing a microservice architecture;
- Communicate effectively in English, both spoken and written.
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!