At PandaDoc, we are helping innovative organizations scale and win by eliminating workflow inefficiencies and bureaucracy. In Doc as an App track, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join us in the challenge of building the future of content operations: to make professional documents interactive, smart, executable and error-free, and enable a collaborative and seamless experience for all the parties involved in their execution.
We offer you an excellent opportunity to take ownership and empower one the heart of PandaDoc: the perfection and future of business content solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with teammates and code, maintain product features to achieve the business requirements
- Maintain well-formulated code and library components across design patterns
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improved or new features
- Participate in full application (feature) lifecycle from concept to release
- Fix production issues and supervision your code
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- At least 4+ years of development experience with JS
- Strong understanding and experience in HTML and CSS
- Strong experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge of application architecture
- Experience in creating and implementing unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Proven hands-on experience in application performance management and code analysis
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Act with wide engineering outlook and T-shaped approach
- English: intermediate+ (verbal and written)
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- Opportunity to contribute to engineering excellence: lead company-wide initiatives to improve our performing methods while scaling the business.
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!