PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit www.pandadoc.com
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. Happiness doesn’t come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in full application (feature) lifecycle from concept to release, with futher features operation (improvement, bugfixes, maintenance)
- Be autonomous: work on features independently with teammates collaboration to deliver the business value
- Be strong part of the team: contribute to the all required parts of the product and maintain well-formulated code and library components across design patterns
- Follow the engineering standards: review, maintain, and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improved or new features
- Contribute to quality: improve the product based on customers feedback
- Collaborate with teams and peers to understand product vision and business goals
- At least 3+ years of development experience with JS
- Strong understanding and experience in HTML and CSS
- Strong experience with React/Redux
- Experience in creating and implementing unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Proven hands-on experience in application profiling and performance management, code analysis
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
- Passion for new technologies and ready to lead engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Bonus: desire to grow as an Engineer without the limitations of specific technologies
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- And much more!