PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents, including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit www.pandadoc.com
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. Happiness doesn’t come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Platform mission is to unblock/enable, speed up, and empower Product and Engineering teams in achieving their OKRs. We build a Platform team that works proactively and transparently with other teams, helping them achieve the best speed, scalability, predictability, and velocity in their development process. It means that we help tracks to achieve a maturity level of Aligned Autonomy. And now we are looking for a Senior Performance Test Engineer.
What will you do in this role?
- Full performance testing lifecycle: preparation (including configure environment and set up monitoring and logging tools), test execution, analyze and present, diagnose, detect incidents and bottlenecks
- Extending and supporting test framework, architecture, infrastructure and tooling for performance testing (Python language)
- Collaborate with product and platform teams to share and enable performance testing practices, improving processes CI / monitoring
Who you are?
- 2+ years of experience as Performance QA
- Strong experience with load testing tools such as or similar to Locust, Gatling, JMeter etc.
- Strong experience of using Python or other scripting languages for testing needs
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience in monitoring/logging tools (Grafana, Kibana etc.)
- Deep understanding of process and types of performance testing, SDLC and STLC
- Autonomy, responsibility and proactive approach
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in performance testing of frontend
- Experience in backend testing
- Experience in testing applications with complex business-logic and integrations
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC of microservices
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS Cloud
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!