• C#, .NET and 3D graphics programming
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Teamwork experience
• Good level of English
• 3D engine and/or industrial gaming technologies
• Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
• Real-time physical kinematic simulation
• CAD formats, animation and 3D model mechanics
• Real-time data communication
• Design patterns/Refactoring
• Good mathematics and physics skills
• Real time simulation
• This position is in Stavanger, Norway
• We offer relocation to Norway
• Project starts in August
• An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge
• Exciting job opportunities with a great potential for professional development
• Take part in simulator implementation
• Take responsibility for 3D graphics, physics, and networking components
• Develop, integrate, test and maintain simulator efficiently and according to agreed processes
• Design and implement and software according to requirement specifications and architecture
• Perform requirement analysis and software design of software products and components
• Execution of technology evaluation
• Take responsibility to improve software engineering competence, process and tools
• Can act as technical team lead in software development project
We offer an oportunity to relocate to Norway and to join our development team as a 3D software engineer. Development is done on the 3D real-time training simulator project, that is already installed in worldwide locations from Brazil to Norway and China.
PaleBlue is the leading provider of VR, AR, and 3D simulators for the real world. PaleBlue solutions in digitalization help its clients to intensify training, streamline workflow, and improve safety — worldwide.
See company website at www.paleblue.net
PaleBlue continuously delivers tools that are as modern, well-designed, and easy-to-use as the ones encountered by the clients elsewhere else in their daily lives. PaleBlue platform supports the flexibility to adopt exactly the tools needed by employers, staff, users, and their clients — rather than what someone else wants them to use.
Ultimately, in partnership with its customers, PaleBlue seeks to make businesses run better, be safer, and have all the tools at their fingertips.
Send CV with cover letter to email@example.com to apply.