Project, Technologies, Team Details:
For the past 6 years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for our client from the Middle East.
Currently, there are 6 large platforms and 15+ scrum teams developing products based on these platforms. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
Become a part of the highly-skilled Project Management team — around 20+ PMs of Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority.
As a Project Manager, you will lead either 2 medium size projects simultaneously or 1 big one and a couple of small ones — depending on the workload. Be sure we always take care of a well-balanced and comfortable workload.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE devs, FE devs, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 4-10 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15+ scrum teams.
- Application stack — Ruby (Roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools — GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart, Oracle Cloud
- Other tools — Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Drive a project from initiation to closure within scope, budget, and schedule, or join the existing project
- Facilitate team meetings including but not limited to stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, retrospectives
- People management activities
- Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers
- Help prepare new bids if needed (technical and commercial proposals for incoming projects)
- Be a leader of the process identifying the needs of the project and taking action in a timely manner
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT
- Has Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English in speaking and writing
- Has excellent soft skills for working with team and external stakeholders such as leadership, commitment to excellence, developing others, negotiation skills, etc.
- Has solid hands-on experience with Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban
- Has experience working with multiple project teams at once, as well as teams of 6+ people
- Has excellent project management skills: planning, scheduling, budgeting, change request management, risk management, release management, prioritizing, and measuring metrics.
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Pre-screen with a Recruiter — 30 minutes
- Competency-based interview with a Recruiter — up to 1 hour
- Project fit interview with a Program Manager — 45 minutes
- Skills assessment, company fit interview with PMO — 45 minutes