Project, Technologies, Team Details:
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign states. There are six large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, expats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
We invite you to be a co-author of the system of high-load projects that now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
You will have a direct impact on those services and will be able to see its reviews in the media.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with Java and React expertise to be a part of our SA board and take part in pre-sales activities.
We guarantee a high-quality onboarding from the Java Solution Architect and Director Of Engineering.
Our Tech Stack:
The main stack is Java+React. There are two possible detailed tech stacks.
General application stack 1:
- Java 17, Spring boot 2, MSSQL, Prometheus, Grafana stack + Prometheus, ReactJS, TypeScript
General application stack 2:
- Java 17, Spring boot 2, Webflux, Postgres, Prometheus, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch Grafana stack + Prometheus, ReactJS, TypeScript
- DevOps tools in general — GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart
- Frontend tools — Webpack, Jest, Storybook
- Other tools — Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Create a new solution architecture design
- Change and improve tech stacks
- Collaborate with SA board and development teams to create best decision
- Synchronize with client from Saudi Arabia
- Take part in pre-sales activities and present solutions to client
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Knows ReactJS ecosystem
- Is competent in architectural patterns
- Has experience with Spring Boot
- Has a background in working on big projects with microservice architecture — as a must
- Has experience in both: starting from scratch and adjust an existing project
- Has experience in working on a couple of projects simultaneously
- Has experience of working with big teams — from 10 specialists
- Is ready for research and pre-sales activities
- Can be a good negotiator and can speak English at least on the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have:
- Experience in some Back-End language.
- Experience in Java is preferable because we use Java on the project, but even if you have experience with another language — you are welcome.
- Fully remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently while also engaging in regular meetings for effective collaboration
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Compensation for coworking space — up to $150. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Referral Bonus: recommend great talent, and get rewarded
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Free online English lessons
- Sport club membership — compensated partially
- Accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
- Interview with a Recruiter — up to 1 hour
- Interview with Java Lead, FE Lead, and Program Manager — up to 1 hour
- Interview with the Director Of Engineering and Project Management Lead — up to 1.5 hours