P2H is a global Software Development and Consulting company focused on complex, high-load, web solutions for Enterprise and Government clients. Solutions we deliver support and sustain the transitions societies and countries go through.
We build platforms with high social impact to enable the growth of businesses and communities
We transform processes to enhance the quality of living.
About the role
The Auditor will play a critical role in independently and systematically examining our company’s operations, financial records, and internal control systems. The primary objective is to assess controls’ effectiveness, efficiency, and adequacy to mitigate risks and ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies. This role will report directly to CFAO and collaborate closely with various departments. The Auditor will help us to prepare for the official audit from a Big4 company.
We are looking for someone who has
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field;
- At least 4 years of experience as an auditor. Preferably in a public company or a Big 4 accounting firm;
- In-depth knowledge of auditing standards;
- Self-starter, obtaining results through a focused and disciplined work style;
- Innovative mindset: Open for new ways of auditing, including ‘agile’, ‘data analytics, and ‘process mining’;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Advanced proficiency in financial analysis tools, accounting software, and Microsoft Excel;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage others;
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English
- Conduct comprehensive financial and operational audits, including examination of financial statements, records, reports, and documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with accounting principles and policies;
- Perform risk assessment and develop audit plans to address identified areas of concern or potential risks;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, policies, and procedures to identify weaknesses, inefficiencies, or non-compliance and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Conduct interviews, observations, and data analysis to gain insights into business processes, and identify areas for process optimization, organization restructuring, etc.;
- Assess compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies and recommend corrective actions to address any deficiencies or non-compliance;
- Prepare detailed audit reports summarizing findings, recommendations, and action plans for management’s review;
- Collaborate with department heads and process owners to monitor the implementation of audit recommendations and ensure corrective actions are taken within the agreed timelines
- Fully Remote
- Flexibility. You will be able to organize your working schedule independently
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Сoworking space — compensated within budget limits in any country. P2H has its own offices in the following locations: Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kharkiv
- Reasonable learning and development opportunities
- Well-adjusted internal knowledge-sharing system
- Free professional help from our corporate psychologist
- Sports club membership — compensated partially. The company sponsors participation in sports events if you present the P2H brand
- Free online English lessons
- You can choose Ukraine or Poland public holidays according to your location
- We have booked a hotel in Lviv to support relocation inside Ukraine
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements stated, please, submit your CV using the Application form at our career website. Or send it directly to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes
- Online interview with CFO — 1 hour