Project, technologies, team details
We invite you to make this world more digital together by developing projects in the E-Government niche.
If you are interested in having product ownership/proxy product ownership experience — this role is a perfect match for you :)
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign state.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 8-10 people on each team.
There are 6 large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms. Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allows citizens, expats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
This high-load projects system now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
- Application stack — Ruby (Roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools — GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart, Oracle Cloud
- Other tools — Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
We invite you to join the highly-skilled BA team — 13 Business Analysts of Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority.
- Collect and clarify requirements, confirm the necessary information on all relevant matters question
- Create, maintain, and prioritize backlogs for the Automation QA team
- Create user stories, and make changes to existing ones
- Create system behavior and user behavior schemes in flow diagrams — theoretical knowledge is required; practical use is preferred
- Identify, verify, and document requirements.Interact with main stakeholders
- Keep project documentation up to date
- Performing user acceptance testing
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Has experience in Agile software development
- Has practical knowledge of requirements decomposition (Epics definition, User stories, Tasks)
- Use the best practice of the User Story description (Gherkin format, Definition of ready, Acceptance Criteria)
- Use UML business notation composition (Use Case Diagram, Activity Diagram, C4)
- Has experience with design tools: Figma, Balsamiq, InVision...etc. Interaction with UI/UX designer
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders
- Knowledge of business process description methodologies (BPMN)
- Ability to immerse yourself into the project development or technical background
- Skills of reading and documenting intersystem integration
- Experience in API specification, web-services and integration scenarios (including data flow & logic of components for integration)
- Has experience of the maintenance of project documentation: — Meeting Minutes — Project Vision and Scope document; — SRS Documentation (Software Requirements Specification); — BRD (Business Requirements Document) — Use cases; — User Guide.
- Has experience in the discovery phase
- Can communicate in English at an Upper-Intermediate level
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Business Analyst Lead and PMs — up to 1 hour.