Project, technologies, team details
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign state.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 10 or fewer people on each team.
There are 6 large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms. Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, ex-pats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
This high-load projects system now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
- Application stack — Ruby (Roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools — GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart, Oracle Cloud
- Other tools — Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
We invite you to join the highly-skilled Agile Project Management team — around 20 Agile PMs of Junior, Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority.
As the Agile Project Management Lead you will:
- Lead up to 6 Junior, Middle, and Senior Agile Project Managers
- Boost your PMO development skills
- Have the opportunity to influence on processes of the whole Custom Delivery
- Have a lot of freedom in self-realization as a professional — to choose interesting directions and develop them, there are future prospectives to have a specialization
Check how we developed an E-government platform to transform the job market here.
- The whole work time can be divided into three main parts: Team Leadership; PMO development; dealing with ongoing issues
- Mentor 6 Agile Project Managers of Junior, Middle/Senior seniority: conduct knowledge-sharing sessions; help to use approaches and practices in a high-quality way
- Monitor projects of your team and be responsible for the quality of its management
- Develop PMO: formalize, support the processes transformation, control if it is successful
- Improve processes, and set up new
- Conduct project audit
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 4 years of experience in IT Project Management
- Has experience in the mentorship of at least 3 team members
- Has successful cases as Project Manager and can share it with our Team
- Is a confident negotiator, and has experience in pre-sales
- Can speak English at least on the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30 minutes
- Interview with Agile Project Managers Leads — up to 1.5 hours
- Interview with the Director Of Engineering and Custom Delivery Director — up to 1.5 hours
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.