Project, technologies, team details
For the past five years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for the foreign state. There are six large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing e-services based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is, in fact, an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens, ex-pats, and businesses to communicate effectively with the state.
We invite you to be a co-author of the system of high-load projects that now has 10 000 000 users, thousands of companies, and millions of transactions per minute. And that amount is still growing.
Check how we developed an E-government platform to transform the job market here.
We are looking for a Java Tech Lead who can strengthen our expertise, propose architecture decisions, be a Leader for 2-6 Java Developers, manage 2-3 projects at the same time, and take part in pre-sales activities.
We guarantee a high-quality onboarding from the Java Tech Lead and Director Of Engineering.
Our Tech Stack:
As Java Tech Lead you can be involved in projects with 2 possible stacks:
General application stack 1:
- Java 17, Spring boot 2, MSSQL, Prometheus, Grafana stack + Prometheus,
General application stack 2:
- Java 17, Spring boot 2, Webflux, Postgres, Prometheus, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticserach Grafana stack + Prometheus,
Other tools for both:
- DevOps tools in general — GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart
- Other tools — Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
- Lead 2-3 projects simultaneously, and make proposals about architecture decisions. It can be new or existing projects — for your choice. For example: if current projects — there are three E-government services in one system with different business requirements but with one tech stack and approach
- Lead 2-6 Java Developers. Team seniority is Middle and higher
- Take part in pre-sales activities: collect requirements, prepare proposals for the client, and others
- Conduct code review, prepare needed documentation, and do other usual routines
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 5 years of experience in Java coding
- Has at least 1 year of experience as a Project/Team Lead or mentor
- Has 3+ years of experience with Spring Boot
- Has experience with relational databases. MS SQL is preferable
- Has experience participating in/leading a couple of projects at the same time
- Is ready for research and pre-sales activities
- Can be a good negotiator and can speak English at least on the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid-19
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit sometimes happens during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Java Lead and Program Manager — up to 1 hour
- Interview with the Director Of Engineering and Project Management Lead — up to 1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.