P2H invites an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and work on a large account in the E-Government niche.
As a technical writer, you will bridge the gap between the Support and Development Teams by formalizing and documenting the Support team tasks and describing system features.
Project, technologies, and team details
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of E-government products for a foreign client. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Thousands of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams working on e-services based on web platforms. DevOps supports several teams simultaneously.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2 years of experience in technical writing and editing of software documentation
- Understanding the principles of REST API and client-server architecture
- Understanding of API documentation tools (like swagger)
- Experience in visual modeling
- Basic ability to read code
- Has practical experience working with Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Technical writing English — C1 or higher; spoken English B1-B2
- Expertise in writing use cases
- Experience proofreading documentation
- Write and edit technical documents including product manuals,
- specifications, guides.
- Write and edit procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- Determine the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements.
- Meet with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific
- products or processes.
- Assess the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjust tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Create or work with diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Plenty of opportunities to make your own decisions and hone T-shaped skills since our company has a flat organizational structure
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from Covid
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with Lead Technical Writer and Project Manager — up to 1 hour.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
To find out more — write to [email protected]