Project, technologies, team details
We invite QA Engineer to join the actively developing social-cultural long-term project in the e-government niche.
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and expats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
Check how we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market here.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams. DevOps supports several teams simultaneously. Currently, in the QA department 30 Engineers.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases and checklists
- Conduct integration, UI, API, and DB testing
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
We are looking for someone who
- Practical experience in manual testing 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and testing patterns
- Strong knowledge of Client-Server, service architecture
- Experience in working with external services and integration testing
- Deep understanding of SDLC, its phases and methodologies
- Strong experience in working with Postman
- Strong experience in working with SQL and no-SQL DBs
- Strong experience of working in Agile environment, understanding the difference between Agile methodologies
- Upper-intermediate English
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs