Project, technologies, team details
For the past four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. There are five large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
- General application stack that we use on those projects — Ruby (roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- DevOps tools in general — GitLab CI, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, GitOps with ArgoCD, helm-chart
- Other tools — Selenium, Allure, SonarQube, Bash, Python
- Only Linux stack, no Windows at all
Our DevOps Team is responsible only for the Demo and Stage Environment.
The team includes leading DevOps Architects of our country. Seniority levels: Middle, Senior, Architects.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams. DevOps supports several teams simultaneously.
- Improve the architecture and Kubernetes cluster, CI / CD, GitOps
- Improve the current stage environment, Dockerfiles and Helm charts
- Improve the infrastructure’s visibility and monitoring. We use Prometheus, Grafana, Loki
- Work closely with development teams
- Take ownership of implementing and maintaining processes
- Automate everything that can be automated
- Build out infrastructure for deployments using tools such as Terraform, Docker, Gitlab CI, Argo CD
- Build and maintain the CI/CD solution
- Extend current Infrastructure reliability and manageability
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least has 3 years of professional DevOps or similar Software Engineering experience
- Has experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Docker, Helm, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Has experience with Postgres, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- Has experience with scripting languages such as Python / Bash
- Has experience at using metrics, monitoring, and alarming to measure and improve the operational processes
- Experience with developing and running CI/CD pipelines, GitLab CI (we are using CircleCI)
- Can communicate in English at Intermediate level
Nice to have
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with GitLab CI
- Experience with GitOps (ArgoCD)
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located. We are also starting to open offices in Katowice and Lisbon.
- Unlimited learn and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Up-to-date tech stack. Methodology GitOps, ArgoCD, Kubernetes
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- DevOps Team from Strong Middle to Solution Architect levels. Our DevOps Solution Architect used to work on Facebook and is ready for knowledge sharing
- Online interview with a recruiter — 20-30 minutes.
- Interview with DevOps Team — up to 1-1.5 hours.
Get More information
The recruiter who is responsible for this position will be glad to provide you with all details.
Find out more — write to [email protected]