P2H invites an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and work on a large account in the E-Government niche.
As a technical writer, you will bridge the gap between the Support and Development Teams by formalizing and documenting the Support team tasks and describing system features.
- Write and edit technical documents including product manuals, specifications, etc.
- Write and edit procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- Determine the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements.
- Meet with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific
- products or processes.
- Assess the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjust tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Create or work with diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Maintenance of project documentation
- At Least 2 years of experience in technical writing and editing of software documentation
- Understanding the principles of REST API and client-server architecture
- Understanding of API documentation tools (like swagger)
- Experience in visual modeling
- Basic ability to read code
- Has practical experience working with Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Technical writing English — C1 or higher; spoken English B1-B2
- Expertise in writing use cases
- Experience proofreading documentation
- Plenty of opportunities to make your own decisions and hone T-shaped skills since our company has a flat organizational structure
- Lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and financially — you will have a career advancement plan with a six-month salary review.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Complete legal and accounting support for all our contract workers
- Partial Sports/Fitness Club Membership Fee Reimbursement