Project, technologies, team details
We work on a portfolio of actively developing social-cultural long-term projects in the e-government niche for a Middle East country.
Currently, there are six large platforms and 15 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms.
The platform is a key element of the 2030 strategy focused on improving the job market. It is an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
How we developed an e-government platform to transform the job market — watch here.
If you are the one who is ready to bring the coolest ideas and to drive the usage of AQA practices in the development lifecycle — you are very welcome!
Let’s make this world digital together 🙂
- Develop new and support existing automated tests for UI and API
- Work on tests execution and optimization
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Analysis of results from regression test runs
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Follow and improve automated software test procedures
- Take part in code review activities
- Identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Good experience with GitlabCI or any other CI/CD tool
- Good knowledge of Python (OOP understanding, functional/non-functional programming, etc.)
- Experience with UI and API automation testing
- Good knowledge of REST API
- Experience with GraphQL — nice to have
- Experience with Docker
- Good understanding of Automation testing role in the project
- English Intermediate
- 24 days for rest, 10 days for health and well-being
- Unlimited recovery from covid
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv and Vinnytsia, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially essential projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- High levels of QA Team seniority