Project, technologies, team details
For the past 5 years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government products for a foreign client. Currently, there are 6 large platforms and 16 scrum teams developing products based on these platforms. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state. Hundreds of people use these products every minute and the number of users is only growing.
Become a part of the high-skilled Agile Management Team — up to 20 Scrum Masters and Agile Project Managers Middle, Senior, and Lead seniority.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will lead up to 2 large projects simultaneously or 1 large and a couple of small ones — depending on the workload. Be sure, that we always take care of a well-balanced and comfortable workload.
We form full-fledged scrum teams for each individual product, consisting of BE, FE, QA, AQA, BA, SA, and DevOps. There are 5-9 people on each team. At the moment, we have 15 scrum teams.
- Application stack — Ruby (Roda, RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, ELK stack, Prometheus stack
- Drive project from initiation to closure within scope, budget, and schedule
- Facilitate stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, and retrospectives
- People management activities, including conducting 1-on-1 with team members
- Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers
- Delivery management. It comprises tracking team members’ growth, coordination of following company procedures, timely notification of higher management about the need for career growth of staff; avoiding and eliminating of conflicts in the team; performance review, salary raise, etc. As a delivery manager, you have the power to make decisions
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience as an Agile IT Project Manager
- Has at least Upper-Intermediate English in speaking and writing
- Has excellent soft skills for working with external stakeholders
- Has experience with agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience with the Scrum framework
- Has experience working with multiple project teams at once, as well as teams of 4+ people
- Has good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, problem-solving, change request management, risk management, and release management
- Has good team management skills
- Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Kyiv, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
- Unlimited learning and development budget
- Sports club membership — compensated partially
- Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
- We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
- Free online English lessons
- Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche. Stability
- Online interview with a recruiter — 30-45 minutes
- Interview with PM Leads — up to 1-1.5 hours