Two words about the company
P2H was the first company of its kind to focus solely on front-end/markup development. We took part in developing an outstanding number (dozens of thousands) of websites by doing an important piece of work for each of them — the front-end.
Now the P2H works with a variety of client segments: from business owners and small digital agencies helping to build the online presence for their clients to large enterprises and governments where it helps communities to go through digital transformations.
Agile by design, P2H has a minimal hierarchy, which means very little bureaucracy, and a healthy working environment where people, no matter what their position is, can not only focus on OKR (objective and key results) but also be helping hands to each other.
Learn more from our website www.psd2html.com
What’s going on
Being a company with lots of inbound warm leads and a great number of returning clients, we’re looking to explore opportunities to establish client accounts and develop deep partnerships.
Our top clients are located in Germany, the UK, and the Netherlands. Thus, business trips are required.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an IT Business Development Manager who will establish and deepen new and manage existing relationships with the company’s clients.
The Business Development Manager will focus on the organization’s growth in terms of both revenue and staff quantity. At the same time, she or he will maintain clients’ satisfaction by building and preserving strategic trust and focusing on long-term value for both clients and the company.
The right person will be a self-starter who takes the initiative, enjoys communication with potential and current clients, and loves to delight them.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the clients
- Negotiate client conditions, rates, etc.
- Develop client workflows
- Provide ideas and contribute to the improvement of the company’s services and processes
- Gather feedback from partners/clients and contribute to the vision of new services/ products/features
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Development/Account Management/Sales or other related fields
- Good knowledge of IT outsourcing and web development
- Proven experience in managing relationships with various clients and stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong leadership and management skills, systematic thinking, business orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Self-Motivated & Driven — you work hard to succeed and make it happen.
- Building Relationships — you know how to develop an active network of relationships inside and outside the organization. You are personable and relate well to clients.
- Inquisitive — you have a natural curiosity and desire to learn. You know that a deeper level of understanding can be achieved by asking the right questions, especially difficult questions.
- Ethics / Acting with Integrity — you demonstrate principled leadership and sound business ethics. You build trust with others by establishing credibility through integrity, honesty, and commitment. You exhibit consistency between personal and professional values.
- Ability to Sell — you take a consultative approach to working with clients while having urgency and the ability to drive decisions and processes.
- Customer Service — you make customer service a top priority by creating an exceptional experience with those you work with! You effectively promote ideas and proposals. You work to positively influence projects and negotiate win-win situations between customers and employees. Being motivated to cultivate productive and positive relationships with others is just part of who you are.