P2H invites an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our team and focus on a project for our long-term client from the Middle East.
- At least 2-3 years of product design experience working with digital products of different scales (Mobile/Web applications, SaaS)
- You have a portfolio that shows your experience in both UX and UI skills
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, InVision)
- Strong visual design skills, an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- You are performing at a top-level job designing user interfaces, and user flows. You’re in love with the 8-point grid system, fond of prototyping and providing great visual designs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while effectively maintaining timelines and expectations
- Experience with design software and wireframes tools
- Be a passionate, collaborative team player
- High attention to the details due to products complexity
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Lead the design of one of our core products
- Produce pixel-perfect designs
- Create and improve the design systems for our products
- Ensure consistency throughout our products design systems and the application thereof by our engineering teams
- Present your design decisions to the design team
- Cooperate with a development team on a daily basis
- Discuss a project design with a client in English via voice on a daily basis. Independently suggest to a client best practices and most suitable approaches, clearly communicating and defending your points with strong reasoning in a voice chat with the client.
- Remote work and complete freedom in choosing a workplace within the Remote First format + flexible work schedule
- Company support in organizing a remote workplace
- Compensation for coworking space in cities besides Lviv and Krakow — where the company has its own coworking spaces
- Unlimited external training: courses, certifications, etc.
- Online English learning
- Partial payment of sports expenses
- Salary review according to the progress of the individual plan. Yes, there is an individual plan :) Yes, we review regularly.
- Stable and long-term projects with up-to-date technologies.
- Minimum of bureaucracy
Our recruiter will be glad to add more details during the call :)
About the Project
For the last four years, we have been developing an ecosystem of e-government platforms for the Middle East country.
You can learn more about how we have contributed to the digital transformation of the whole Kingdom here p2h.com/...an-e-government-platform
The ecosystem includes six platforms and 15 products based on them. Each of the platforms is in fact an electronic cabinet with a set of electronic services that allow both citizens and ex-pats to communicate effectively with the state.
As a UI/UX Designer, you would focus on one platform. This platform helps companies to compete for state tenders.
About the Team
Each of the 15 services of the e-gov ecosystem is handled by a full-fledged agile team. Each team comprises Back-End, Front-End Engineers, QA, AQA, DevOps, Business Analyst, and Scrum Master. We have a team of designers that cooperate with development teams.
The team has maximum freedom in choosing the best technical solutions with minimum reporting.
We have strong technical leadership and a thriving community. There’s also a well-adjusted and smooth knowledge-sharing system to which every team member is encouraged to contribute. It’s never a problem to find a peer colleague or senior expert to consult with.
We have a team of 6 UI/UX Designers who you always can consult with and share your visions, ideas, etc.
You’ll have a mentor and an onboarding plan to help you smoothly go through the onboarding process.
Apply and we’ll reach out to you!