Ми продовжуємо працювати і наймати в Україні. Тримаємо економічний фронт разом!Є можливість працювати повністю віддалено з будь-якої локації. Вже понад 100 наших українських колег працюють із різних країн світу.
We are looking for a lawyer who will be dealing with the legal processes of several companies in the realm of international law. It includes: dealing with international contracts, banking, and payment systems, GDPR, the legislative framework of different countries.
We are looking for a candidate who has good communication skills, can adapt quickly, find compromises, and manage risks.
You will be working in a collaboration with our Lawyer and closely communicate with CFO and C-level management.
- 2+ years of experience in international companies (preferably in IT)
- Upper-intermediate English (fluent legal language is highly desirable)
- Knowledge of other countries’ laws (the USA, Poland), including the IT domain
- Ability to work with documents: international contracts, NDA, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR
- General knowledge in finance (we can teach specifics if needed)
- Knowledge of company registration processes abroad
- Knowledge of the basics of judicial procedures (USA, EU, international arbitration)
- Experience working with bad debts
- Understanding of how international banking systems and financial platforms work
Working with legal documents:
- Preparing standard documents: contracts, NDA (in Ukrainian and English)
- Proofreading and coordination of clients documents
- Preparing new documents: contracts, procedures, letters
Working with financial documents:
- Perform reconciliation
- Preparing documents and audit check
Communication and preparing of different documents:
- for foreign offices
- with lawyers;
- with/for auditors
- for payment systems/banks
Search and consolidation of a variety of request information, to study foreign legislation
- Conducting internal research on needed matters, company compliance with GDPR
- Preparing internal documentation (instructions, police, etc.)
- Remote work and complete freedom in choosing a workplace within the Remote First format + flexible work schedule
- 24 days off: annual leave 20 working days, 4 days of extra leave including a day off for a birthday
- 10 days of paid sick leave. As well as unlimited hospital covid
- Company support in organizing a remote workplace
- Compensation of coworking space in cities
- Full accounting support
- Unlimited external training: courses, certifications, etc.
- Online English learning
- Partial payment of sports expenses
- Salary review
- Lack of bureaucracy