P2H invites a communicable, responsible person with a good knowledge of English to join our Engagement team.
- strong communication, customer service and support skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- good spoken and written English — Upper-Intermediate and above
- quick decision-making, flexibility
- high level of self-organization, attention to details
- self-motivated and responsible
Great to have:
- previous experience in IT
- understanding of web development life cycle
- processing new incoming requests
- familiarizing the client with the company / services
- analyzing the client and forecasting the profitability from cooperation
- investigating the client’s request and identifying the actual need of the client
- understanding the best way of handling the client’s request and referring the client to the proper team
- assisting the clients with the project estimation and answering the queries about the technologies / development process etc.
- communicating with the clients (via email / live chat / phone etc.) as well as with development teams / PMs / account managers / marketing team / financial and internal development departments
- You can work remotely.
- We provide complete legal and accounting support for all our contract workers.
- Our well-developed knowledge transfer system will enable you to master new technologies and tools fast.
- You will have a lot of opportunities to make your own decisions and hone T-shaped skills since our company has a flat organizational structure.