P2H invites an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and work on a large account in the E-Government niche.
The successful candidate can expect to be promoted to the Lead Technical Writer role.
As a technical writer, you will bridge the gap between the Support and Development Teams by formalizing and documenting the Support team tasks and describing system features.
- Formalize and document the Support Team tasks.
- Describe system features and write use cases illustrated by diagrams, screenshots, and code snippets.
- Collaborate with the Business Analysis and Development Teams.
- At Least 2 years of experience in technical writing and editing of software documentation
- Understanding the principles of REST API and client-server architecture
- Understanding of API documentation tools (like swagger)
- Experience in visual modeling
- Basic ability to read code
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, etc.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related fields
- Technical writing English — C1 or higher
- Expertise in writing use cases
- Plenty of opportunities to make your own decisions and hone T-shaped skills since our company has a flat organizational structure
- Lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and financially — you will have a career advancement plan with a six-month salary review.
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Complete legal and accounting support for all our contract workers
- Partial Sports/Fitness Club Membership Fee Reimbursement