We are looking to hire a Product Owner who will assume responsibility for the development of our internal products at different stages. You’ll be working with the P2H Board Members as key stakeholders to ensure the alignment of business goals with user needs.
• 3+ years experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle (researching/identifying problems, advancing and implementing solutions, analyzing the results)
• Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
• Knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Good at communicating with stakeholders
• English (intermediate+ — ability to communicate both in writing and verbally)
• Experience with product development
• Scrum for efficiency and a dedicated team for products
• The main stakeholders are members of the Board
• A flat organizational structure with a minimum number of management layers and no red tape.
• Free English classes.
• Compensation for sport
• Flexible working hours and remote work
• Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
• Development and release of Company’s sites and products.
• Development and support of the internal CRM and HRM systems and integration with various tools: PowerBI, Quickbooks, Jira, etc.
• Gathering product requirements (interviewing stakeholders, analyzing existing interfaces etc.)
• Мarket research for product alternatives and integration possibilities
• Managing the product and sprint backlogs, identifying and prioritizing in compliance with the Scrum principles.
• Validating the results with the development team and stakeholders.