• 2+ years of experience in Ruby development
• Strong knowledge in OOP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, design patterns
• Understanding of Client-Server and microservices architecture
• Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
• Experience with PostgreSQL
• Understanding of Docker
• Solid experience covering codebase with tests (RSpec)
• English (intermediate — ability to communicate with clients both in written and verbally)
• Experience with microservices architecture
• Experience with high-load systems
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services
• Experience in Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
• ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis
• The team, where technical excellence is a priority. We are focused on creating expandable/scalable projects with good code quality
• We have an experienced Technical Lead which means professional development opportunities under strong technical leadership
• Ability to work with distributed/local team based on Scrum methodology
• Remote work with free coworking spaces in Kharkiv
• Flexible working schedule
• Free English courses
• Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
• Corporate events, competitions, and team building events
• Develop and deliver features
• Cover the codebase with tests
• Help to maintain code quality
• Conducting code reviews
• Participate in estimations and plans for new tasks and epics
• Communicating directly with clients to discuss requirements and/or suggest improvements
• Stay up-to-date within dynamic Ruby ecosystem and provide suggestions for improvements related to tools, new standards, and best practices
• Ability to be a team player
Actively developing social-cultural Iong-term project in the e-government niche within a large account.
It is a high-load platform with a microservice architecture.
We actively use on BE such technologies as: Ruby, Postgres, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis.
The English speaking client is from the Middle East area (same time zone).
Our development methodology is scrum.
Send your CV and join us!