We develop responsive SaaS platforms for ecommerce and marketing automation management (including video, email, web, SMS, print, etc.).
We are looking for a talented Front-End Software Engineer to join the team and help build new and exciting products.
We are searching for team players who are enthusiastic about their work, able to do rapid development while focusing on high quality delivery, and who meets the following requirements:
- Develop new products using modern JS frameworks like React and Redux.
- Play an active role in the design and implementation of new features and functionality.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Еxperience with Angular will be a plus
- Good communication skills and excellent English.
- At least 6+ experience with React, Redux
- At least 2+ experience with Angular and understand its core principles.
- Some knowledge of Node.js. — will be a great.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
- An eye for design and a mind for UX.
- 6+ years of hands-on design/development experience.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution.
Our Recruitment process:
- Technical & HR Interview ( internal).
- General Technical Customer’s Interview.
- Test task.
- Technical Interview with live coding.
- Though we have many different projects with different history and of different age, we always grant interesting work, challenging tasks, interesting collaboration and positive thinking.
- We grant individual approach to each of our employees elaborating with him or her career growth strategies.
- We invest into the technical education of our employees finding for them special courses, trainings, conferences and meetups.
- We organize and conduct a great number of local team building events and activities.
- Though often working in the customer’s team, our employee know that they are carried about, protected and helped by P-Product back-office team.
- Our specialists are never alone with their difficult tasks, they always have someone to get a helping hand from.
- We understand that communication matters and help our employees with this.
- People make P-Product value.
- We do not declare, we do :)
- Competitive compensation.
- Periodic performance evaluations.
- Full accounting assistance and support.
- Regular annual vacation is 20 working days off.
- 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s).
- Holidays are provided according to the residence country Law.
- Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher.
- Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids.
- Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties, and true individual approach.