- 3+ years of experience in programming microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSPs);
- At least Intermediate level of the English language (spoken) because of regular communications with the team, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming languages;
- Understanding how the compiler works and knowing ASM helps to find the problem if we have one;
- Have experience in implementing, modeling, and compiling in Matlab (MEX compilation);
- Have knowledge and experience with Fourier transforms (FFT and OBFT)
- Have experience in embedded programming (in real-time);
- Excellent communication skills.
Basic knowledge about:
data transfer (but recognizable with CRC, ADC, DAC, base digit filters, and filters).
- Low layer development (boot, drivers ...) with strong embedded constraints, often security and sometimes real-time. It can be software bricks or complete products;
- Testing developed modules by running tests;
- Maintenance of the delivered code.
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual performance evaluations.
- Full accounting assistance and support.
- Regular annual vacation is 20 working days.
- Holidays are provided according to Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar.
- We were the first IT company in Ukraine to implement the annual corporate trips abroad and since 2006 we have visited Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, etc.
- 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s).
- Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher.
- Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids.
- Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties, and true individual approach.