We are seeking a results-oriented Verification engineer to join our team focusing on development of the next generation of ADI’s Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link products delivering best-in-class solutions for in-car infotainment and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS).
Required skills and qualigications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 2+ years of experience in digital verification.
- Proficient in Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, object-oriented programming, scripting and automation with Perl or Python.
- Firm understanding of constrained random functional verification, coverage, and assertions.
- Experience with block and full-chip ASIC verification, regressions and coverage closure.
- Experience with architecting verification environments and components, coverage-based validation and debug.
- Excellent debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills..
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills
- Expected to be highly independent, proactive and result-oriented to achieve verification goals.
- Experience with Mixed-Signal SoC verification and wreal modeling of analog and mixed-signal blocks.
- Experience verifying protocols and spec compliance (e.g. I2C, UART, SPI, DisplayPort, CSI/DSI, PCIe).
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso tools and Mixed-Signal Verification methodology and tools (AMS / APS / Flex).
- Experience with gate level simulations/debug.
- Experience with lab silicon bring-up, validation and production test support.
- Verification of complex ASIC chips and sub-systems using leading edge verification methodologies.
- Create verification plans for blocks and full chip by developing a thorough understanding of the design under test.
- Employ UVM/SystemVerilog based verification methodologies and use assertions, functional/code coverage, formal verification etc. to reach verification goals.
- Contribute and influence the decisions on methodologies to be adopted for the verification.
- Gate level simulations and debug of large digital blocks and full-chip ASICs.
- Develop behavioral models for analog and mixed-signals blocks.
- Support post-silicon validation activities of the products working with design, applications and test teams.
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual performance evaluations.
- Full accounting assistance and support.
- Regular annual vacation is 20 working days of.
- Holidays are provided according to the Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar.
- We were the first IT company in Ukraine to implement the annual corporate trips abroad and since 2006 we have visited Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, etc.
- 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s).
- Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher.
- Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids.
- Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties and true individual approach