We are expanding our team and looking for a talented Firmware Engineer.
Non-trivial tasks will strengthen your current skills and will uncover an opportunity to develop in different directions.
If you’re interested in continuous self-development, we’ll be glad to see you in our friendly team, provide you with everything you need to grow professionally and achieve new goals!
Design and development of Firmware and Drivers for innovative wireless communication systems.
Working as part of the Firmware team, the Firmware Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of the wireless firmware as well as the kernel device drivers.
In this high visibility role, the Firmware Engineer will define and implement high performance firmware that is tightly coupled with the underlying embedded hardware.
The job requires dealing with complex issues from system level down to the bits and bytes of the design, performing in-depth analysis of data and variable factors, as well as profiling and optimizing code using advanced methods.
What we look for:
- Highly knowledgeable in multi CPU environment.
- Able to spot system issues and design complex solutions.
- Able to work in a very low footprint approch, low code space, low memory consumption.
- Open minded to learn from others and to share knowledge.
- First degree from a known University in Computer Science/SW Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
- 3-5+ years of experience in developing software, preferably firmware, for Real-Time communication embedded systems.
- Experience working with various communication and networking protocols.
- Good understanding of processor architecture, SW-HW interfaces and Operating Systems.
- Practical experience of working with multiproccessor systems.
- Proficiency in programming in C language.
- Good English.
- Design and development of Firmware and Drivers for innovative wireless communication systems.
- Work as part of the Firmware team, the Engineer be responsible for the design and implementation of the wireless firmware as well as the kernel device drivers.
- In this high visibility role, the Firmware Engineer will define and implement high performance firmware that is tightly coupled with the underlying embedded hardware.
- The job requires dealing with complex issues from system level down to the bits and bytes of the design, performing in-depth analysis of data and variable factors, as well as profiling and optimizing code using advanced methods.
- Competitive compensation;
- Annual performance evaluations;
- Full accounting assistance and support;
- Regular annual vacation is 20 working days of;
- Holidays are provided according to the Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar;
- We were the first IT company in Ukraine to implement the annual corporate trips abroad and since 2006 we have visited Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, etc.;
- 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s). If the employee works from home during sick leave, no confirmation is necessary;
- Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher;
- Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids;
- Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties and true individual approach.
- Though we have many different projects with different history and of different age, we always grant interesting work, challenging tasks, interesting collaboration and positive thinking;
- We grant individual approach to each of our employees elaborating with him or her career growth strategies;
- We invest into the technical education of our employees finding for them special courses, trainings, conferences and meetups;
- We organize and conduct a great number of local team building events and activities;
- Though often working in the customer’s team, our employee know that they are carried about, protected and helped by P-Product back-office team;
- Our specialists are never alone with their difficult tasks, they always have someone to get a helping hand from;
- We support our employees in every beginning- be it study of a new programming or human language, purchase of a car / own home or expensive hobby;
- We understand that communication matters and help our employees with this;
- People make P-Product value;
- We do not declare, we do :)