We are expanding our team and looking for a talented Business Development Manager / Lead of Sales.
Our friendly and professional is looking for a sociable, proactive and result-oriented team member.
Non-trivial tasks will strengthen your current skills and will uncover an opportunity to develop in different directions.
If you’re interested in continuous self-development, we’ll be glad to see you in our friendly team, provide you with everything you need to grow professionally and achieve new goals!
Also we are looking for a candidate who will share our Mission, Values and Philosophy.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Sales (Consulting Services, Dedicated Teams, etc.)
- Own clients database, own projects portfolio.
- Good knowledge of Marketing and Business Development principles.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of the English language.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
Will be a plus:
- Business Development and/or Marketing experience.
- Technical background (software development, QA, BA, PM).
- Knowledge of other language(s) — German, French, or Hebrew.
- Developing new sales policies from scratch and maintain them.
- Development of the lead-generation and sales strategy from sratch.
- Building and expanding the sales channels, increasing the sales.
- Lead generation and Networking both online (Upwork, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CrunchBase, etc.) and offline (conferences, industry events).
- Cooperation with the Marketing and Technical Leads.
- Though we have many different projects with different history and of different age, we always grant interesting work, challenging tasks, interesting collaboration and positive thinking.
- We grant individual approach to each of our employees elaborating with him or her career growth strategies.
- We invest into the technical education of our employees finding for them special courses, trainings, conferences and meetups.
- We organize and conduct a great number of local team building events and activities.
- Though often working in the customer’s team, our employee know that they are carried about, protected and helped by P-Product back-office team.
- Our specialists are never alone with their difficult tasks, they always have someone to get a helping hand from.
- We support our employees in every beginning- be it study of a new programming or human language, purchase of a car / own home or expensive hobby.
- We understand that communication matters and help our employees with this.
- We were among the first to prepare our infrastructure for the quarantine and adjust our business processes accordingly — Covid-19 pandemic has shown that we are flexible and mobile in everything.
- People make P-Product value.
- We do not declare, we do :)
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual performance evaluations.
- Full accounting assistance and support.
- Regular annual vacation is 20 working days off.
- Holidays are provided according to the Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar.
- We were the first IT company in Ukraine to implement the annual corporate trips abroad and since 2006 we have visited Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, etc.
- 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s). If the employee works from home during sick leave, no confirmation is necessary.
- Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher.
- Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids.
- Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties, and true individual approach.