We are looking for a Senior Full-stack developer to join our specialized ecommerce product team.
The developer will be focused on developing in ASP.NET, C# and SQL in an agile and friendly environment.
Much of the written and spoken communication will be in English.
We are searching for team players who are enthusiastic about their work, able to do rapid development while focusing on high quality delivery.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Develop feature to help migrate uStore from on-prem to cloud SaaS
- Develop REST API to support development of React pages by the frontend developers.
- Develop ASP.NET Web Form pages.
- Write unit and component tests to your developed code.
- Maintain existing code. Handle escalation and bugs found at customers.
- Improve application and database performance.
- Work closely with the Scrum team: Developers, Product Manager and QA Engineers to ensure a successful release.
- Employ Scrum values: Commitment, Openness, Respect, ...
- Actively share knowledge with team members on techniques and technologies of modern software development.
- 7+ Years of hands-on design/development experience.
- Very high practical knowledge of backend web development using C#, and REST API.
- Very high practical knowledge of ASP.NET development using C#, Web Forms.
- Experience in building, debugging, and optimizing complex SQL queries and stored procedures in MS SQL Server environment.
- Experienced in Object Oriented development.
- Analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem, break it into tasks, and take ownership over it, and present it to the team.
- Good social skills
The following skills are also desirable:
- Design and design patterns.
- Experience and understanding of multi-tier architectures.
- Capable of understanding large and complex code base.
- Experience developing enterprise scale products.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities, as necessary.
- Good understanding of client and business perspectives
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science with high achievements from a reputable Academic Institution.
- Intended tasks: handling escalation’s issues, submitted from production, feature development, based on the proven “confidence” in the project.
- Overall project plan: support of existing clients.
- Further development of NG project — REST API is being built.
- Main Goal — uStore SaaS in the cloud
- Performance improvement.
Our Recruitment process:
- Technical & HR Interview ( internal).
- General Technical Customer’s Interview.
- Test task.
- Technical Interview with live coding.
- Though we have many different projects with different history and of different age, we always grant interesting work, challenging tasks, interesting collaboration and positive thinking;
- We grant individual approach to each of our employees elaborating with him or her career growth strategies;
- We invest into the technical education of our employees finding for them special courses, trainings, conferences and meetups;
- We organize and conduct a great number of local team building events and activities;
- Though often working in the customer’s team, our employee know that they are carried about, protected and helped by P-Product back-office team;
- Our specialists are never alone with their difficult tasks, they always have someone to get a helping hand from;
- We understand that communication matters and help our employees with this;
- People make P-Product value;
- We do not declare, we do :)
- Competitive compensation;
- Annual performance evaluations;
- Full accounting assistance and support;
- Regular annual vacation is 20 working days off;
- 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s).
- Holidays are provided according to the Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar;
- Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher;
- Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids;
- Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties, and true individual approach.