• Strong C language skills
• Intermediate level of the English language (documentation, emailing and verbal communication)
• DSP theory: Filters, FFT, division, sqrt, re-sampler, etc.
• Approximation: log, exp, sin, cos, etc.
• Linear Algebra
Will Be a Plus:
• Practical knowledge of DSP platforms
• С++, intrinsics, assembler languages
• Batch files
• MS Visual Studio
• MS VS code
• MATLAB: DSP System Toolbox, Linear Algebra
• Audio files format
• Linux (Ubuntu)
• Competitive compensation
• Full accounting assistance and support
• Regular annual vacation is 20 working days off
• 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s)
• Holidays are provided according to the residence country Law
• Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher
• Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids
• Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties, and true individual approach.
• DSP algorithm optimization for low-level programming language (С, intrinsics, assembler)
• Porting float-point to fixed-point implementation
• Testing and verification of DSP solution in a simulator or emulator (on the board)
We are looking for a software engineer to work with different audio DSP algorithms, port them to fixed-point implementation, design test benches for project verification, communicate with customers and discuss solutions, design functions for a DSP library for float and fixed-point implementation.