● BS/MS degree in CS, Engineering or similar subject;
● 4+ years of proven hands-on software development experience;
●Excellent knowledge of Java 11;
● Experience in Spring and Spring boot frameworks;
● Experience with test-driven development;
● Experience in developing web applications and REST APIs;
● Good knowledge of *nix based OS;
● Experience with next stack: JPA, Hibernate, AMQP(RabbitMQ/Kafka), SQL and noSQL databases, Feign, REST template, web sockets, OAuth2.0, JWT, Lombok, ElasticSearch;
Experience with COM ports, experience with Drools, Spring Cloud;
Basic knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
●Annual performance evaluations;
●Full accounting assistance and support;
●Regular annual vacation is 20 working days of;
●Holidays are provided according to the Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar;
●We were the first IT company in Ukraine to implement the annual corporate trips abroad and since 2006 we have visited Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, etc.;
●100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s). If the employee works from home during sick leave, no confirmation is necessary;
●Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher;
●Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids;
●Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties and true individual approach.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
● Write well designed, testable and efficient code;
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
● Prepare and produce releases of software components;
● Support continuous improvements by investigating new technologies and alternatives and presenting them for architectural review.
Our project is in a field of healthcare.
We provide medical / lifestyle recommendation for users based on their parameters like biomarkers (blood result), physio markers (activities from fitness trackers) etc.
Its complex recommendation system with backend, web portal and mobile apps.
Details are going to be described during an interview because of NDA.
We are expanding our team and looking for a talented Senior Java Developer.
Non-trivial tasks will strengthen your current skills and will uncover an opportunity to develop in different directions.
If you’re interested in continuous self-development, we’ll be glad to see you in our friendly team, provide you with everything you need to grow professionally and achieve new goals!
● Though we have many different projects with different history and of different age, we always grant interesting work, challenging tasks, interesting collaboration and positive thinking;
● We grant individual approach to each of our employees elaborating with him or her career growth strategies;
● We invest into the technical education of our employees finding for them special courses, trainings, conferences and meetups;
● We organize and conduct a great number of local team building events and activities;
● Though often working in the customer’s team, our employee know that they are carried about, protected and helped by P-Product back-office team;
● Our specialists are never alone with their difficult tasks, they always have someone to get a helping hand from;
● We support our employees in every beginning- be it study of a new programming or human language, purchase of a car / own home or expensive hobby;
● We understand that communication matters and help our employees with this;
● We were among the first to prepare our infrastructure for the quarantine and adjust our business processes accordingly — Covid-19 pandemic has shown that we are flexible and mobile in everything;
● People make P-Product value;
● We do not declare, we do :)