• At least 3 year of Web development experience using .NET;
• Knowledge of Web Services: WCF, ASP.NET Web API;
• Knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data model, experience with MSSQL;
• Good understanding of IIS/Webservice;
• Good knowledge of OOP application development fundamentals;
• Strong understanding of programming principles and basics, understanding levels of software engineering requirements;
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• Intermediate level of the English language;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Fast learning skills;
• Good communication skills and result orientation.
• Experience with banking software, knowledge of payment systems;
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JS;
• Experience of unit tests development.
• Competitive compensation;
• Annual performance evaluations;
• Full accounting assistance and support;
• Regular annual vacation is 15 working days of;
• Holidays are provided according to the Ukrainian Law and by the Ukrainian calendar;
• Additional paid “social” vacation days: 3 working days for each: wedding, birth or funeral;
• We were the first IT company in Ukraine to implement the annual corporate trips abroad and since 2006 we have visited Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Georgia, Greece, Czechia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, etc.;
• 100% paid sick leave upon provision of the relevant document(s). If the employee works from home during sick leave, no confirmation is necessary;
• Improvement of the English language knowledge with our teacher;
• Smart and useful presents for our employees and their kids;
• Great atmosphere, creative corporate parties and true individual approach.
• Web development (most part seems to be back-end);
• Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code;
• Work in collaboration with other developers, QA and business teams;
• Ensure the best possible performance, speed, and responsiveness of the application;
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Who We Are: Founded in 2006, P-Product is an international US-based software development company proficient in Web, Mobile, and Embedded development and support, as well as having extensive expertise in Digital Signal Processors (DSPs). We are now looking for a .NET developer to join our Kyiv or Kharkiv RnD center with a unique family-like atmosphere and sophisticated projects.
What We Do: In this particular case we provide our customer, the market leader of Web-To-Print and software solutions for Individualized Communications Management (ICM), with our expertise in creating both core products and customized solutions and add-ons for our customer’s clients. The product itself consists of numerous modules that integrate digital media and digital marketing disciplines for unprecedented ROIs on customer relationship management and 1:1 communications investments.
Our projects and solutions are being used in the world’s tier-one companies like Microsoft, Xerox, HP, Deutsche Bank and many-many others.
Our software offers print service providers and marketers everything they need to provide highly-impactful campaigns that deliver superior response rates with dramatic ROI: from creation and production of personalized content in digital print and digital media, including email, and Web, to delivery of marketing portals, marketing automation, and campaign management solutions. The resulting deliverables are on-demand, regionally customized, and recipient targeted marketing materials.
Development process is Agile.
Currently we have 14 people on different modules of the customer’s product: 1 PM, 3 Leads, 8 developers (of them 3 front-end developers, others are full-stack), 2 QAs.
How We Do It: We work in a distributed team with development and QA (including AQA) being located in Israel and Ukraine, while the Business staff — Project Managers, Project Owners and Business Analysts being located in Israel and the USA. Taking into account the pandemic changes we consider new developers to be located in Kyiv or Kharkiv (or relocate to any of these cities after the quarantine).