A successful product company based in Israel, has an open position of Affiliate manager
CVs are accepted in English only
The international company is looking for a Affiliate manager. We provide our clients with services in various industries and sectors such as development, IT, marketing, and accounting.
We would like you to join our successful team and work together for mutual benefit and growth.
The Affiliate manager role requires a combination of data-driven strategic thinking, and analytical, creative, and communication skills. An ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment with the ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns.
• Advising partners on working with the system, connecting offers, payments, etc.
• Affiliate program management (keeping statistics, communication with clients, resolving issues);
• Purchase and analysis of traffic;
• Monitor partner activity, analyze indicators, identify areas for improvement and recommend ways to improve partner performance;
• Active monitoring of traffic sources to identify priority partners;
• Direct communication and recommendations on new campaigns for partners and providing feedback on performance;
• Reporting on relevant program metrics such as: number of partners in the affiliate program, conversion rates, number of generated conversions per partner, etc.;
• Periodic offers and creative solutions related to affiliate marketing;
• Support for direct communication and recommendations on new campaigns for partners, providing feedback on performance indicators;
• Negotiating and managing contracts and commission structures for partners;
• Re-engaging inactive partners and deepening working relationships with current partners;
• Finding and attracting new partners through various approaches, including social networks, sites in international markets, etc.
• Preferably experience with Gambling, Betting as an Affiliate Manager from 1 year
• Understanding of working with traffic sources FB, Google, Tiktok, PPC, Native, SEO/ASO
• Knowledge of basic metrics and concepts in arbitration
• High level of communication skills, charisma, diligence, ability to set goals and achieve high results
• Stress resistance and the ability to quickly adapt to a new environment.
• Experience in digital advertising. We welcome candidates from traffic networks, CPA networks, affiliate programs, as well as account managers of digital advertising assets, etc.
• Understanding the affiliate/CPA advertising market
• Ability to competently and diplomatically communicate with partners
• Knowledge of English is required (calls, chats, negotiations, conferences with English-speaking clients);
• Understanding the internet industry, various traffic sources and online marketing;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Initiative, desire to work and develop, as well as achieve goals;
Ready to offer:
• Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves;
• Career possibilities with growing team;
• Modern office;
• Onsite English classes for different levels and with different programs;
• Presents from the company for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, and the birth of the child.