Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive BI Engineer.
You are going to build an online analytics platform providing insights and data for world’s largest brands and media platforms.
The platform ingests billions of events \ tens of TBs per day and makes them available for consumption through an intuitive and highly performant UI.
You will experiment with new and cutting-edge technologies designed for large scale, distributed systems, BigData and AdTech solutions.
- Build the visualization layer for a big data online analytic platform;
- Implement Looker dashboards, Model, LookML expressions;
- Creating automated unit tests for regression testing;
- Creating automated monitors for immediately identifying failures in the production environment;
- Analyzing system behavior to identify bottlenecks;
- Collaborate with multiple cross-disciplinary teams.
- Looker knowledge or ability to learn fast:
— dimensions, measures, views, derived tables
— explores, models
— parameters, filters
— table calculations, liquid;
- or minimum 1 Year experience in any of BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or relevant;
- Understanding of requirement gathering process for creating reports;
- SQL knowledge on user level (DML);
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum concepts;
- Proactivity, ability to make decisions, open mind;
- Ability to communicate with English-speaking people without vocabulary.
- Understanding and experience with:
— Cloud-based tools
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.