Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive DevOps Engineer to join our Kyiv office or remotely.
• At least 2+ years experience as a DevOps
• 2+ years experience in scripting (Python/GO/Bash).
• 1+ years experience with docker and container orchestration platforms (kubernetes preferred).
• Ability to leverage application and system metrics, log events, and wire data to analyze performance.
• Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (ansible preferred).
• Good communication skills, a great personality, and a love for working collaboratively.
• Experience working with GCP or other public cloud.
• Experience in Declarative programming.
• Design, deploy and own streaming/data services such as Kafka, Kafka streams, Kafka connect, Schema registry, Aerospike, Spark
• Work on improving Kafka applications, Spark monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana
• Handle big data platforms deployed on both VMs and Kubernetes
• Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in DV infrastructure
• You will work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, and tune multiple environments across datacenter and cloud platforms
We are looking for someone to join our Devops Platform team.
The DevOps team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automations and CI/CD pipelines.
You will be part of a small talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools and streamlined infrastructure deployments.
We believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers and a strong return on investment for the company. We want people who love the idea of working on tools and system testing in one week and fine tuning kubernetes internals the next.
The ideal candidate embraces continuously evolving architecture and wants to play a role in designing how things are done here.
You will be working with our team to help architect, build, and support a high volume / low latency platform that processes several terabytes of data each day. You will have the freedom to innovate and take your projects from test to production in a short time.
In Return, We Provide:
— Innovative long- and
— Competitive salary;
— A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
— Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
— A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
— Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
— Flextime schedules;
— A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!