• Experience in developing web applications 5+ years;
• Confident knowledge of Java 8/11, Spring stack (core, mvc, data, boot), Hibernate;
• Experience in Java Script or TypeScript;
• Strong knowledge of Git, Maven, Jenkins;
• Knowledge of Docker;
• Understanding of principles of building REST API;
• Understanding of principles of a relational database as well as NoSQL;
• Understanding of OOP, SOLID;
• Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
• Perform requirements analysis to define possibility and way how to implement them;
• Split assigned tasks into the subtasks;
• Participation in the estimates of stories (in story points), tasks and sub-tasks (in hours);
• Implement Subtasks according to the requirements and company code guidelines;
• Perform code review (both own code and code of other team members);
• Help to identify and implement new development process improvements.
— Innovative long- and
— Competitive salary;
— A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
— Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
— A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
— Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
— Flextime schedules;
— A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
— Perform requirements analysis to define possibility and way how to implement them
— Discuss requirements with customers: formalization, documentation, сoordination and visualization of
— Split assigned tasks into the subtasks
— Participation in the estimates of stories (in story points), tasks and sub-tasks (in hours)
— Implement Subtasks according to the requirements and company code guidelines
— Follow the company’s Git flow
— Perform code review (both own code and code of other team members)
— Create and update technical documentation
— Help to identify and implement new development process improvements
Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Java developer to join our Kyiv office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
We’re looking for a passionate, talented Dev Leader, to the Enterprise Product development team for one of the world market leaders with wide range of online services and cloud solutions for next domain: retail, e-comerce, iot.
The spreading of COVID-19 over the world and public places visit restrictions brought a lot of challenges to the traditional way of how restaurants and food courts operate.
For customers Who want to order food fast and safe, we Develop software for the automatization of a restaurant and retail business, which includes POS system, Order Management System, Order Delivery System, Kitchen Management System and Core Management System and ect.
We propose not just to become a part of our friendly development team, but to become an expert in our platform and be able to manage its development, processes, choice of languages, frameworks, databases, third-party solutions, etc.) and the implementation of the correct and uniform low-level architecture (bundles, modules, classes, functions, etc.) and approve them and priorities.
We’re gladly considering candidates from CIS countries and others with time zone UTC+2/3/4.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!