Who we are
OWOX BI is a SaaS B2B product and a leading data democratization platform.
Thousands of data analysts use OWOX BI to cope with data silos and empower business users with the reports they need. Our patented technology provides seamless data collection, data preparation, and data enablement for Software companies, Retailers, eCommerce, Finances, and others in the US and the EU.
We are proud to be recognized as a leader by G2 Crowd 3 years in a row. Feel free to check out our reviews: www.owox.com/blog/success-stories/, www.g2.com/products/owox-bi/reviews
Who we are looking for
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to engage with leads generated by marketing and convert them to customers. This is a fully remote position in the ET Time Zone.
You should meet at least three of the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an outstanding track record of successfully achieving measurable results in your previous sales roles;
- Be an advanced Spreadsheet user, have a deep understanding of data related challenges and business consulting experience;
- Сonstantly improve time management skills, self-discipline, and sales tech tools mastery;
- Be an excellent communicator (advanced English is required), express proficiency in active listening, clear and concise communications, empathy, assertiveness, and negotiations;
- Have a flexible mindset, good sense of humor, and self-irony.
What you will do
Due to the great work of our marketing team, we have a stream of inbound leads. Most of them are warm and acquired by our content and freemium products. Owing to robust scoring and enrichment processes, you’ll have qualified leads assigned to you in CRM.
Your main activities will be the following:
- Determine economic buyers and engage them in highly-personalized, value-based, and proactive communications;
- Fill your sales pipeline by creating opportunities with engaged leads after conducting discovery calls;
- Manage the sales cycle, overcome objections, and negotiate contract terms and pricing. Secure first payment from signed contracts;
- Leverage CRM to prioritize daily routine, track progress, and keep ALL data up-to-date;
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Teams, provide feedback from the field. Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and the product’s latest features and selling points
You’ll report directly to the Head of Sales.
What your success looks like
Every big journey needs a measurable plan.
- After you reach out at [email protected], we will review your application within 48 working hours. If your skillset matches the job description, we will schedule a welcome 30-min call with the HR. Consider it a discovery call — we will clarify essential terms, answer your questions, and schedule a call with the Head of Sales.
- You’ll have two calls:
- One with the Head of Sales to discuss your expertise and your targets;
- Another with the CEO to examine the company culture fit.
- In case of successful passing of the interviews, you’ll receive an offer within 3-5 business days. Your first two weeks at OWOX will be dedicated to onboarding and product education only.
- During the probation period, you will have to warm up your professional accounts and demonstrate an understanding of sales processes. Your success will be measured by the number of created qualified sales opportunities and requires at least one closed deal.
- After the probation period is successfully passed, your daily target will be Booking MRR, new qualified opportunities, and inbound leads processing according to SLA.
At OWOX, you will discover a great environment for professional growth, a supportive atmosphere, and the opportunity to collaborate with experts in their field. Additionally, you will enhance the value of your work by leveraging the power of data analytics.