OWOX BI is a SaaS B2B digital analytics platform, recognized as a global leader in marketing analytics software and e-commerce analytics. We simplify multiple data source reporting for digital marketing teams, retailers, and e-commerce. Our patented technology is used by digital analysts to solve problems with cookieless acquisition campaign tracking and to eliminate the blind spots in digital marketing.
Today, we are excited to be partnering with companies like SEMrush, Infotrust, Creatio, MacPaw, Comfy and many others.
Our goal is to become a new standard of digital marketing reporting and to contribute to 50%+ reports in our Serviceable Available Market.
About the role
The Head of Sales at OWOX is responsible for leading and managing a sales team of 4-10 individuals to achieve revenue and profitability targets. This role requires a strategic thinker with a strong understanding of the end-to-end sales cycle in B2B SaaS, including international markets, and the ability to close deals themselves. The Head of Sales will work closely with the leadership team to develop and implement sales strategies, set goals and targets, and track and report on sales performance.
- Build, coach, and manage a sales team to drive revenue and profitability
- Have the ability to support rep in closing or close deals themselves at $15k-$50k+ ACV
- Foster strong relationships with key clients and partners
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and identify new business opportunities
- Collaborate with other departments, especially Marketing and Product, to ensure the smooth operation of the sales process
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in selling Martech or other data products in international markets
- Negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities
- Closed deals in the US market
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience building and managing an SDR function
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in sales forecasting and the ability to set targets and goals for the sales team
- Understand the end-to-end sales cycle in B2B SaaS, including international markets
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The interview process will include the following stages
- Phone screen with the Recruiter
- Video interview with the leadership team
- Working session with the CEO
- Reference checks
- Job offer
We encourage you to apply!
We are on the hunt for some amazing new talent to join our team and we want you to apply. No matter who you are or where you come from, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring. Why? Because diversity is at the heart of what makes OWOX thrive. We believe that different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives lead to a more dynamic and innovative work environment. Plus, we are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive culture for all of our team members globally. If you are excited about making a difference and being part of a company that values diversity, we want to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our team!