We are developing a complex trading ecosystem both B2B and B2C solutions which include Client Area, Trading Platform(Exchange), Trading/Matching Engine, CRM, BI. We utilise cutting-edge technology stack within microservice-based architecture along with React, Node.js, Kotlin, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse and hosted on AWS. To make our product even cooler, we are looking for a frontend engineer with a passion to become full-stack at the Core Team.
What you will do:
• Conducting software analysis, feature development, testing, and debugging;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
• Support continuous improvement;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and provide solutions;
• Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation;
• Support of existing functionality.
What we expect from you:
• Experience of improving complex systems in the team environment;
• Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with GraphQL.js, Apollo Server;
• Experience with Kubernetes;
• Experience with Storybook, Styled components, Typescript, Unit Tests;
• Experience with HTML, CSS (SCSS);
• Experience with agile methodologies like a Scrum/Kanban.
What we have for you:
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Free lunches;
• English classes with a native speaker;
• Health insurance (on our locations);
• The ability to attend specialized events at the expense of the company;
• Corporate events and teambuilding;
• Paid vacations and sick leaves.