Together with our clients, we grow and create the most customer-focused experience for our Payment Platform. Through this solution, we implement a unique ecosystem of payment processing, both in web and in-app, for any online business worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
For a passionate and goal-oriented automation QA with knowledge, skills and experience needed to continue developing an effective test automation on a project. You are willing to learn, improve your skills and overcome technical challenges since you often will be dealing with features that are not easy to automate.
What we expect from you:
• 2+ years’ experience in software testing and at least 1 year in test automation with Java;
• Excellent Java core knowledge;
• Experience with Selenium/Selenide;
• Expertise in relational databases such as SQL.
Would be a plus:
• Experience in financial, ecommerce or online payments domain;
• Experience with performance testing using tools such as jMeter.
What you will be doing:
• Work closely with the developers, manual QAs and the rest of the team to ensure the product’s quality and use test automation as one of the tools to achieve the desired level of quality;
• Work on extending the existing test framework;
• Write and execute automated tests, analyze test results.
• Competitive compensation depending on your skills and experience;
• Long-term employment;
• Opportunities in your career growth;
• Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations;
• English classes with a native speaker;
• Health insurance, category A;
• Free lunches;
• Necessary equipment;
• Educational compensation (trainings, conferences, courses);
• Comfortable office in Kyiv (Ukraine) and Sofia (Bulgaria)