We are a product company which is developing a new and unique trading ecosystem, which will be easy to use for both, clients of the trading platform and operator companies. For now we have 4 main projects: CRM system, Trading engine, Ticketing system, Payment system with crypto-payment solution.
Who are we looking for?
For a passionate and goal-oriented Strong Junior DevOps Engineer who is willing to learn new things and would take challenges as opportunities to grow, while sharing their experience with us.
A person, who works in collaboration with the team, to innovate and improve our product.
What you will be doing:
- Development / writing algorithms for collecting data on the behavior of the systems;
- Analysis / optimization of the collection of infrastructure metrics;
- Maintenance of monitoring systems;
- Maintenance of SLA and external notification systems;
- Analysis / development of algorithms for detecting abnormal behavior in the systems.
You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the following technologies and tools:
CI/CD tools: Jenkins/Groovy;
Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
Automation: Kubernetes, Terraform.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of experience in IT operations/infrastructure (cloud-based environment);
- At least 2 year experience in managing Linux based infrastructure;
- Experience with databases: PostgreSQL/MongoDB;
- Knowledge of various monitoring/logging tools: ELK/Prometheus-Stack/CloudWatch;
- Understanding of ITIL / ITSM concepts;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm3;
- Experience with AWS/Terraform;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins/Groovy
- Basic knowledge of programming (OOP or functional).
What we have for you:
- Competitive compensation depending on your skills and experience;
- Long-term employment;
- Opportunities in your career growth;
- Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Health insurance, category A;
- Free lunches;
- Necessary equipment;
- Educational compensation (trainings, conferences, courses).