Together with our clients, we grow and create the most customer-focused experience for our crypto payment solution. Through this solution, we implement a unique ecosystem of payment processing, both in web and in-app, for any online business.
We are developing a complex crypto payment solution that enables our customers to receive and track crypto payments in various cryptocurrencies. We utilise an emerging technology stack within microservice-based architecture along with Golang, PostgreSQL, mongoDB, nodeJS, React, blockchain, and AWS.
Who are we looking for?
For a passionate and goal-oriented QA Engineer who is willing to learn new things and would take challenges as opportunities to grow.
A person, who works in collaboration with the team, to innovate and improve our product with the goal to make our customers happier with each release.
What we expect from you
- One + years’ experience in software testing and at least 6+ months in test automation with Java
- Understanding of how client-server applications work
- Expertise in automated API testing
- Good knowledge of Java Core
Would be a plus
- Familiarity with UI automation tools and concept
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
What you will be doing
- Some things are not easy to test, so you will need to stay creative while finding new ways and approaches to test the system and its components
- Ensuring the quality of the product by writing automated tests
- Performing manual tests. Right, sometimes you will have to get your hands dirty :)
- Covering features with automation tests while keeping the tests healthy and up-to-date
- Crafting test documentation, analysing test results, test reporting
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation depending on your skills and experience
- Long-term employment
- Opportunities in your career growth
- Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations
- English classes with a native speaker
- Health insurance, category A
- Free lunches
- Comfortable office in Kyiv