We are a product company which is developing a new and unique trading ecosystem. To make our product even cooler, we are looking for a Kotlin/Java Developer for the main block of our system — а customer relationship management (CRM) system that helps manage all company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers and improve business relationships to grow business.
- 1.5+ year experience with Java 8+;
- Basic understanding of microservices architecture;
- Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot
- Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Basic knowledge with Kubernetes;
- Messaging: Kafka or other message brocker.
- Implementation of new features;
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging;
- Support continuous improvement and existing functionality;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Free lunches;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Health insurance;
- The ability to attend specialized events at the expense of the company;
- Corporate events and teambuilding;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.