We create the most customer-focused payment experience together with our clients and help them grow with our Payment platform. It’s edge cutting solution and unique ecosystem of payment processing Online and in-app for any Online businesses, iGaming, Worldwide payments. It offers complete control of your payments, access to every common payment solution on the market and advanced tools that reduce fraud and increase acceptance rates.
To make our Sales Team even cooler, we are looking for Sales Development Manager.
On this position you will perform important procedures a lot, up to 80%+ of time, as a result you will study and strongly grow yourself every day in numbers of Business and Sales development areas.You will learn how to do business, impact on sales and clients engagement, learn all steps of sales funnel, get fundamental basic of projects management and product development.Your success is in your hands within a personal development plan and our supervision — after 6 months you could get a part of management function and manage people and business in your sector of responsibility.
• 1+ year of experience in lead generation, marketing or software sales;
• Advanced written and spoken English;
• Experience with any CRM system;
• Ability to learn and present company’s products services to potential clients;
• Strong communication and negotiations skills;
• Responsible, result-oriented and fast learner;
• Flexible, proactive team player with outside the box thinking.
• Qualify new prospects into leads on a daily basis;
• Conduct regular data enrichment with the required information;
• Conduct brief reports and summaries on daily, weekly, monthly basis;
• Develop B2B messages for an outreach via email and LinkedIn;
• Reach out to clients’ prospects via email and LinkedIn (no cold calling);
• Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
• Update the CRM system according to actual data, job flows, validating contact and work info;
• Prepare and update user segments by given criteria for marketing campaigns;
• Conduct segment analysis by given requests, find opportunities for users outreach;
• Developing alternative channels of lead generation.
• Competitive compensation;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• Health insurance;
• Free lunches;
• Long-term employment.