We are a product company which is developing a new and unique trading ecosystem. It includes more than 10 blocks — CRM, Chat, BI, Trading Engine, Education and other blocks which will be easy to use for both, clients of the trading platform and operator companies. Now we are actively developing 5 blocks of our system and begin developing new ones.
To make our product even cooler, we are looking for QA Automation Engineer.
Technologies we use: Groovy, Geb, Selenium, Spock, Gatling
• Three years previous experience in SDLC, operations and IT infrastructure development;
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems and Cloud solutions;
• Robust skills with CI/CD/VCS tools such as Jenkins,Gitlab-CI, BitBucket-CI, GIT;
• Strong experience with IaC and automatic deployment tools: Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes;
• Strong experience with DB like: PostgresSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, DB Clustering etc;.
• Solid scripting skills such as: Groovy, Python, Shell (Bash);
• Strong Knowledge of Networking and (Monitoring: Prometeus/CloudWatch/ELK etc.);
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
• Estimate, plan, and execute testing activities;
• Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
• Analysis of system requirements and producing testing specifications from systems requirements;
• Test backend services, build automation testing project from scratch;
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts;
• Performance testing.
We care about our employees and are interested in long-term cooperation. For our employees, we offer competitive compensation, lunch compensation, paid sick leave and vacations, medical insurance, cookies and coffee in the office, English classes, compensations for seminars, trainings and conferences and pleasant working environment. We also regularly conduct corporate events.