Do you feel English is your passion and your speaking and writing level is close to native? Do you have an exceptional sense of writing style?
Then it’s a unique opportunity for you to join us as a Content Writer. We’re looking for an energetic person to bring in originality to the content, and more. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced specialist with demonstrable creative writing skills and wants to grow in IT services direction.
What You Need:
- At least 1+ years of proven experience as a technical writer or copywriter;
- Exceptional command of written English, and Ukrainian;
- Hands-on experience with workflow tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, Asana);
- Experience doing research using multiple sources;
- Ability to write for multiple brand voices;
- High self-organization and ability to fulfil the commitments;
- Be an assiduous self-learner and have a proactive attitude;
- Understanding of the best practices for formatting articles for the web.
What You Will Do:
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums: company site, ads, blog posts, newsletters, social media;
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services, and inform our community of readers;
- Use SEO guidelines regarding keyword research to increase web traffic;
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies);
- Write magnetic blog headlines that are click-worthy;
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone);
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication;
- Identify clients’ needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics;
- Conducting thorough research and interviews.
- Competitive monthly rate in USD;
- Business hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Financial and professional growth;
- Paid intensive training and trial period;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- Outstaff Your Team Medical Policy.