We are a bank with foreign capital, embodying European culture and boasting a
Our mission is to simplify people’s lives and improve the quality of life in our country. We take on the courage and responsibility to be the most understandable, straightforward, and open bank in Ukraine.
Currently, there is an open position in our team for an OTP Brand Representative, specifically as a Scrum Master.
In this role, you will:
• Foster an Agile culture within teams and the organization.
• Improve team and inter-team collaboration, as well as organizational work methods.
• Understand and support team dynamics, influence growth opportunities and adaptability, encourage collaboration, and learn from mistakes.
• Coach teams and assist in removing obstacles.
• Ensure transparent communication both within teams and with business stakeholders.
• Teach Agile thinking and the use of best practices and tools applicable to the team and organization.
• Develop product thinking within the organization.
• Assist the Product Owner in applying best product practices to manage the product backlog and maximize team value delivery.
• Facilitate meetings at both organizational and team levels.
• Teach, coach, mentor, and support team members in their journey to enhance their skills.
• Lead in the implementation and optimization of processes at the organizational level.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
• 3+ years of practical experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
• Understanding of Agile principles and values.
• Experience in launching Scrum teams from scratch.
• Practical knowledge of Agile tools/practices (e.g., story-mapping, estimation techniques, etc.).
• Strong leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, and transparency-building skills.
• Knowledge of scaling Agile frameworks (LeSS, Nexus, etc.) and engineering practices (XP, DevOps).
• PSM1, PSM2, ACSM certifications are a plus.
As a Plus:
• Experience working with the Kanban method.
• Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency.
What we offer:
• Hybrid work model. It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub.
• Flexible working hours. You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because OTP Bank UA is built on trust and cooperation.
• Opportunities for professional and personal development. No matter what your dreams and goals may be, we support you with resources like an education budget and compensation for English classes.
• Sick leave and vacations. Stability in your career, along with benefits like paid vacation and sick leave, are part of our commitment to your well-being.