1. 6+ months of experience on the same position or completed relevant courses;
2. Experience in boolean,
3. Understanding of full cycle recruitment;
4. Understanding of technologies, languages, frameworks;
5. Intermediate level of English or higher;
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
1. Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
2. Your personal MacBook;
3. Various vacancies and tasks which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
4. Flexible working hours and flexible approach to work;
5. Paid vacation and sick days, national holidays;
6. English classes;
7. Corporate events and parties;
8. Team that really rocks.
1. Managing full-cycle recruitment processes, providing a positive candidate experience;
2. Sourcing of candidates using different channels, network, referrals;
3. Reviewing and screening CV’s according to vacancy requirements;
4. Work tightly with technical specialists and arrange HR interviews with candidates;
5. Researching and analyzing the external labour market.